Saturday, November 10, 2012

Photo Feature: 2013 F12 BMW M6 Coupe

We now have a Sakhir Orange F12 2013 BMW M3 Coupe in our showroom! Here is a full gallery of pictures of the actual car at our dealership, it looks even better in person and the color looks fantastic under the sun! But lets not forget the 4.4L Twin Turbo V8 under the hood producing 560 Ponies and 500 lb-ft of torque! (Full Gallery inside + a picture of the New M6 Coupe beside the Classic Z8 Roadster... Old Boss meet the new Boss)









3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful car! It's very similar to a BMW Greensboro that I've been looking at for months now. I've dreamed of owning a BMW for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BMW introduce its new car bmw x6 in this month, the similar version was launched in some country but now it has added some more new feature which is really awesome and I want to be an owner of this superb car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are right this is really wonderful car, I have ever seen in my real life. The interior design is awesome, I just love it the design of this beautiful car and please share some more innovative images.

    ReplyDelete